INCLUSIVE TRAVEL PLANNING SERVICES
The Hungry Chronicles Travel Services will arrange personalized travel experiences inclusive of planning services for all related accommodations, transportation, activities, excursions, and dining.
The Travel Planning fee starts at $300 and can go up based on the complexity of the trip, length of the trip, and number of people traveling. Prior to planning a trip, the client and I will agree to the planning fee so there aren’t any surprises.
Here are some examples of some trips that would be covered under the Inclusive Travel Planning Services that I offer:
- Special sporting events: professional golf tournaments (Masters, PGA Championship, etc), tennis tournaments (French Open, Wimbledon, etc), horse races (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, etc), Super Bowl, Grand Prix, Olympics, World Cup, etc.
- Family reunions/multi-gen trips for various family members
- Getting group blocks for social events like weddings
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties (booking flights, accommodations, activities, etc.)
- Villa/Home/Apartment rentals via trusted partners with homes that have been vetted and are high quality (not Air Bnb or VRBO)
- Booking luxury cruises, ocean cruises, river cruises, canal barges, etc. including private charters/buyouts
- Chartering yachts and private planes
- Organizing corporate retreats/corporate incentive trips
- Honeymoons, anniversary trips, babymoons, special occasion trips
- Disney vacation packages, tickets, cruises, escorted trips
- African Safaris
- Train journeys such as Venice-Simplon Orient Express, Rocky Mountaineer, Belmond Andean Explorer, etc
A LA CARTE SERVICES
Itinerary building/destination recommendations without hotel/flight bookings
$200 per occurrence. Essentially I’ll provide you with a document full of things to see and do, activities you may enjoy based on your preferences, list of restaurants, self guided activities, how to get around, etc.
$100 per occurrence. I will send you three suggested hotels based on your preferences and budget. I am happy to waive this fee if you’ve already identified a hotel–in that case it may be best if I book it for you especially if it means extra amenities at no added cost like breakfast, food and beverage or spa credits, upgrades, etc.
Activities, Excursions, Transportation & Transfer bookings
$50 per occurrence. This is for when you have everything planned for your trip already but would like to add some activities, sightseeing, transportation, etc.
$39 per ticket
Frequent Flier Redemption (American Airlines only, or when a PIN or password is not needed)
$50 per ticket
Last Minute Travel (within 30 days)
Passport & Visa Services
$75 per person per country
* Planning fees are non-refundable upon signature of scope of work contract.
** Additional planning fees may apply. Last minute requests are subject to availability. Cancellation fees apply as well and are clearly stated in the Travel Services Agreement a client signs prior to working together.